The Huddersfield Music Society takes the privacy of its supporters very seriously and is bound by the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We use your personal data only in connection with the legitimate interests and business of the Society. This may include emailing you information about forthcoming concerts and meetings, and for contacting you by email, post or phone to inform you of changes to concert plans.
- The only data we hold is your personal contact details as supplied by you to the Society.
- We will never give your personal data to a third party.
- You have a right to know what data we hold, and you can ask the Society at any time what information we hold.
- Your data is held on a secure computer in a secure database.
- You have a right to have your data deleted at any time if you ask in writing for this to be done. Contact the Secretary to request the removal of your data from our database.