- The Huddersfield Music Society takes the privacy of its supporters very seriously.
- We use your personal data only in connection with the legitimate interests and business of the Society. This will include mailing you information of forthcoming concerts and meetings, and for contacting you in the unlikely event of the cancellation of a concert.
- Your data is held on a password protected computer and access in limited to two members of the Society only.
- The only data we hold is your personal contact details as supplied by you to the Society. The data will be deleted if we have no responses from you after 10 years.
- We will never give your personal data to a third party.
- You have a right to know what data we hold, and you can ask the Society at any time what information we hold.
- You have a right to have your data deleted at any time if you ask in writing for this to be done. Contact the Subscriber Secretary, Verity Cridland, for the removal of your data from our database.